Privacy & Security Notice
- The MCCS web site is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Personal and Family Readiness Division.
- Information presented on the MCCS web site is considered public information and may he distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users. this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this serice are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- The appearance of hyperlinks and the information, products, or services contained therein, does not constitute endorsement by the U. S. Marine Corps or Marine Corps Community Services. The U. S. Marine Corps or Marine Corps Community Services does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Web site.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here. please forward them to us at email@example.com.